Pages

Crazy Things My Sister Says part IV

I need to give a little background to this story... First off, Natalie isn't working right now and a few weeks ago she got a social security status in the mail and was commenting on how much money she could be getting if she was disabled. I think she even asked me to "disable" her. Instead I tell her that she needs to go out and get herself a few illegitimate children so she can get on welfare or access or whatever it is women get on. (Neither of us are taking any of this series mind you.) Secondly, I've been bugging Natalie to join Facebook but she won't. She says she's not into it.
So this evening Natalie, our Grandma Hanes, and I were watching the news and a story came on about a lady who had been looking for her son she gave up for adoption. She had been looking for years and has finally found him on Facebook no less.
Me: See Natalie! You need to be on Facebook. Maybe you'll find your long lost mother. (Jokingly... we know where our mother is at... usually.)
Natalie: Yeah, maybe I will find her.
Me: Or maybe you'll find your illegitimate children... you know the ones you forgot you have.
Natalie: Hey! We seen this black guy on the news earlier who has 21 children with 11 different women. 21 kids! Can you believe that?
Me: No way!
Grandma: Yes! 11 different mama's to his kids. He was a real "prize" you know. And the stupid ass says, "Well I'm not sure if I'm going to have any more or not."
Natalie: One of the mother's is suing him for child support but he only has a minimum wage paying job and legally the state can only take half his wages for child support. He can't pay for all his kids so the State is.
Me: Wow! 11 different women! There is a lot of desperate women out there.
Grandma: Yeah, he shouldn't be allowed to have any more. Someone needs to cut that off.
Me: See Nat, I'm telling you. Just get some illegitimate kids and you won't have to work.
Natalie: Hey, maybe that guy can just give me a couple of his.
So that comment about gave my Grandma a stroke. And anyone who knows my Grandma will understand why.
Natalie: No, No Grandma.. I didn't mean I'd have his kids. I mean he can just give me a few he already has!
So then later... we went outside so Grandma could show us how they've been watering their trees and flowers so we can take care of them this summer while they are gone. I had already told Natalie that she was going to be the gardener and do all the work but I went out to take instructions anyways. Heading out the back door...
Natalie: You don't have to come out. I'll do the watering.
Me: No it's ok. I'll learn. What if you become disabled or knocked up with that guy's illegitimate kids. I'll need to know how to do it.
Natalie: NO! I meant that guy could give me a couple of his kids he already has!
Grandma: Well, make sure those kids don't walk on my flowers!

No comments: