Pages

Thanksgiving Email

Natalie was in Singapore visiting the Dimonds this year, so she missed Thanksgiving... she asked me to email her and let her know how it was and what else was going on.
From: Renee
To: Natalie
Sent: Wed, Dec 2, 2009 12:30 pm
Subject: what's up
... so our new "across the street" neighbor is getting pretty serious. He's put up a ton of fencing and already has a ton of animals on his property. I think he's going to start a rodeo, it's crazy. And the other day, man, it stunk so bad. I got out of my car and gagged all the way in to the house.
Stunk almost as bad as Sarah's dog... speaking of that beast. She brought the dog out for Thanksgiving dinner and it would not leave me alone! The whole time while eating at the table it was standing by me and drooling on my jeans or breathing on my leg. I kept telling her to get away from me but nooo..
When Grandma got up to get something she asked if anyone else needed anything. I was like, "I need this dog to stop breathing on me." Grandma was laughing so hard she was having a fit in the kitchen. haha Anyways.. then she (the dog not Grandma) farted and it was soooo bad! I had to get up from the table. Sarah kept feeding her whip cream and turkey... like that helped. geez
Thanksgiving was pretty quiet. Friday I went to work and then we went over to Willie's Friday night. Christy and I played the Wii and then Grandpa and I played. He kicked my butt in bowling again but I gave him a good run for his money.
See ya!

No comments: