Q&A with Renee
Question: What's worse then having some idiot pull out in front of you, although not quite cutting you off but still not making much effort to get up to speed so you don't have to hit your breaks to avoid running in to the back of their POS Honda while they continue chatting away on their cell phone, oblivious to you and the rest of traffic around them?
Answer: Having some idiot pull out in front of you, although not quite cutting you off but still not making much effort to get up to speed so you don't have to hit your breaks to avoid running in to the back of their POS Honda while they continue chatting away on their cell phone, oblivious to you and the rest of the traffic around them and then seeing an Obama sticker in their back window! It's no wonder she didn't see me coming. She's obviously got her head up her {honk!} But really, they don't even have to be driving like an idiot. That Obama sticker plastered to their car automatically tells all the other motorists that they are an idiot! I tell ya, as soon as I see their Obama sticker on their car, I immediately feel the urge to run them off the road. Why? Because I blame them. Those Obama-supporting-sticker-displaying idiots are what's wrong with this country today! They are the reason why we have the type of government that we do right now. They caused all this. But even though the urge is real, I would never actually run someone off the road. I usually just yell at them from the safety of my own car, with my tinted windows up, my dark sunglasses on, and when I'm sure they aren't looking in my direction. (This is the west side and I do work on 75th Ave... I don't want to get shot now.)
Labels:
Rants
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment