Will Sarah Palin run for President in 2012? Who knows. But if she does, will I vote for her? "You betcha!"
I admire her common sense conservative politics, her strong family oriented values, her small government leadership, and her patriotism. The United States needs someone like her in the white house.
For the last few months, I've been watching Sarah Palin's Alaska on TLC and I'm convinced, now more than ever that she would make a great President of the United States. Is there anything she can't do? She'd have this country whipped into shape faster then you could say "God Bless America" and she could probably pull it off with just her blackberry and a bush plane.
Just imagine, with Sarah Palin leading this nation our boarders would be secured; we'd be drilling and using our own oil; she'd have each state tapping into their own resources to help the US become less dependent on other countries and create more American jobs; small businesses would have a chance to thrive; and the government wouldn't own the banks, housing, health care, or car companies.
The only concerns I'd have for the country with President Palin running the show is that we'd have a women President and sadly, there is still a huge majority of countries who do not see women as equals to men. That could be a problem when trying to negotiate and deal with other leaders. Although, I'm sure Sarah has more class (hey, she "camped out" with that witch Kate and her 8 brats and didn't kill Kate or say anything too bad about her - that's more class then I would have) then to tell those misogynistic bastards were to stick it; she sure as heck wouldn't be over there bowing and brown-nosing like our current president to get the job done. The United States would either have more respect or more enemies. Their choice.
Palin for President! She freaking rocks!



No comments:
Post a Comment