Mt Pleasant, UT ~ June 17-18, 2011
Back: Renee Hanes, Nancy Hanes, Sunny Kustanborter, Bill Hanes, David Kustanborter, Bill Haskins, Loleta Haskins, Linda Meier, Lee Meier, Connie Soderborg, Cody Soderborg, Karen Soderborg, Lee Soderborg, Judy Baughn, Jerry Pennel, Anita Pennel. Front: Natalie Hanes, Jeremiah Kligge, Howard Kligge, Chett Baughn, Marissa Kligge, Mary Kligge, Bonnie Durham, Richard Baughn, Olivia Soderborg, Brittney Soderborg, Pam Willis.
Back: Renee Hanes, Nancy Hanes, Sunny Kustanborter, Bill Hanes, David Kustanborter, Bill Haskins, Loleta Haskins, Linda Meier, Lee Meier, Connie Soderborg, Cody Soderborg, Karen Soderborg, Lee Soderborg, Judy Baughn, Jerry Pennel, Anita Pennel. Front: Natalie Hanes, Jeremiah Kligge, Howard Kligge, Chett Baughn, Marissa Kligge, Mary Kligge, Bonnie Durham, Richard Baughn, Olivia Soderborg, Brittney Soderborg, Pam Willis.


2 comments:
You're not wearing your Baughn Reunion shirt!
...although I could Photoshop you into one ;)
I know! I blame my mom. She had them all and didn't get them to us fast enough.
Ok, photoshop me and I'll repost the pic! :)
Post a Comment