Pages

Crazy Things My Sister Says part XVI

One morning before work I had sorted out my dirty laundry because Natalie was going to wash clothes that day. I use a laundry bag to wash some of my unmentionables in and that morning, in a rush, I ended up zipping the bag up inside out. No big deal, right? Until I got a call from Natalie later that morning...
NATALIE: Renee, I can't get this laundry bag unzipped. It's stuck.
ME: Why can't you get it unzipped?
NATALIE: The bag is inside out. I have no idea how that happened. How can it get turned inside out in the washer with stuff in it?
ME: Are you serious? Natalie, it was inside out when I put my bras in it and I just didn't fix it this morning.
NATALIE: Oh! Well, I can't get it unzipped and I could not fathom how it got turned inside out. How did you zip it up?
ME: I just zipped it up. Can't you just pinch the zipper pull through the mesh and unzip it?
NATALIE: I've been trying for 20 minutes. I can't get it unzipped.
ME: Well, then just cut the bag open if you can't unzip it.
NATALIE: Cut the bag open?
ME: Yeah. With scissors? I'll just buy a new bag. They aren't that expensive. Geez, I didn't realize my handicapped sister would be doing my laundry today.
NATALIE: Nevermind, I got it unzipped.

No comments: