Pages

Post Election Day Blues

Who the heck voted for Obama?! Or the more important questions, why the heck would anyone vote for him? I'm still in shock that he actually won. I didn't think he'd even come close. I was predicting that McCain was going to win by a landslide. There must be a new realty show challenge going on that I'm not aware of... "Extreme Voting" and America must be winning.
Sadly, I think race had a lot to do with Obama being voted in. I think the Americans who voted for him were trying to prove something by voting for the minority rather then the candidate who was more qualified to lead this nation. I also think lies and greed had a lot to do with the outcome as well. In my opinion, the extreme promises he has made to Americans for "spreading the wealth", free college educations, etc are things he will not be able to provide to the greedy Americans who are looking for anything they can get for free rather then working harder to better their lives or situation. I think by doing this he is helping to create a more lazy society.
And why does he even want to be President? Our leader should be someone who loves and honors America and appreciates what it's citizens have fought for and are still fighting for. Our leader should be someone who will honor and salute our flag!! Do you think Obama will seek guidance from religious leaders before making huge decisions that will change this country, like Presidents have in the past? Or do you think because of his Muslim religion that will be the sole influence? What's going to happen to our military? Because too many have already said they won't serve any longer then they have to under his command. Why will he refuse to show his birth certificate? If he was born in the U.S. he should be proud of that fact and want to discredit anyone who doubts him. Why are all these countries, who aren't our allies, happy that he was elected? Today I heard on the news that Kenya took the day off to celebrate Obama being elected! Plus, he defeated Hilary... that right there shows some kind of evil power he must possess!
I don't know what is going to happen under Obama's leadership. Hopefully, not much will change and the world does not change their view of America. I pray that our allies continue to see us as a friend and our enemies continue to see us as a threat.
On the lighter side of the subject, I do have a few predictions for what Obama's presidency will bring. Since I was totally wrong with my predication for him not getting voted in, let's see how close I get on these:
1. Barack (in the White House) will be featured on MTV Cribs
2. Fried Chicken and Kool Aid will become a staple on the White House menu
3. Thanks to his mob ties, House and Senate Reps who vote against him will start loosing their thumbs and end up with cement shoes

1 comment:

The Maestas Family said...

Amen sister... Somewhere in Chicago, a community is missing its organizer...