Pages

my mom is stealth

When I got back to my desk from lunch today my message light on my office phone was lit up. Since our phones have caller ID, I always check my missed call log to see who called me. I saw that it was my mom so I logged in to my voicemail box to check the message. This is what I heard:
Hi. I need you to call me back please. Call Nancy H. And then she preceded to leave me her cell phone number. (Like I don't know my own mother's voice or her phone number.)
After hearing the message I was thinking my Mom must not have realize she called me, maybe she was trying to call someone else. When I called her back I asked her what was with the weird message. She was like, well it was your work phone so I didn't want someone to think you were getting personal calls on it.

No comments: